Wilma, by Lucio, is versatile enough to suit every dining table in our range. Matt black steel legs. Upholstered in polyurethane fabric, easy-to-clean and with durable steel legs.
• Static load 100kg.
• Seat: polyurethane covered foam, soft smooth to touch and easy to clean.
• Legs: black powder coated steel legs.
• The legs are fitted with hard plastic caps to protect your carpets, if used on delicate hard floors, additional protection may be required.
• Our Wilma dining chairs are supplied unassembled. But don’t worry, putting them together is easy and instructions are supplied.
• Ideal for cafe, restaurant, club, pub, hotel and commercial spaces.
All prices include gst.
WHAT IS PU Fabric?
PU stands for Polyurethane, a leather-like polymer derived from polyurethane, a type of plastic. Polyurethane leather was created to have the same look and feel of leather, but without using actual animal skin.
PU is earth-friendly. Unlike real leather, it doesn’t need to be tanned. (The tanning of leather can create considerable pollution from the chemicals used to create it, such as chromium and ammonia.)
PU leather rarely requires much maintenance and can usually just be wiped down with a damp rag.