Navy Chair by Lucio. The iconic Emeco 1006, known as the Navy Chair, was originally commissioned by the US Navy in WWII for use on warships. It had to be able to withstand torpedo blasts to the side of a destroyer. This sturdy chair reflects the same enduring design as the original.
Aluminium consrtuction means it is lightweight and rust-proof. An ideal choice for pavement cafes, terraces or patios.
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use.
• Static load 150kg.
• Constructed of outdoor powder coated aluminium, with strong welded joints.
• High gloss red or black.
• Wide, moulded seat – very comfortable.
• Rubber feet are securely attached to the legs to protect your floors from scuff and scratches.
• No assembly required.
• Lightweight and durable.
• Ideal for your cafe, restaurant, deck or outdoor area.
All prices include gst.