Often an underestimated wood that is far from it’s name suggests, rubberwood is a dense and very stable timber. Finished with 3 coats of lacquer that really brings out the beauty of the straight rubberwood grain. These tops are suitable for a range of uses and will fit perfectly into any situation – restaurant, cafe or home.
Ideal for commercial spaces such as cafe, restaurant, club & pub
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use.
• Not recommended to leave outside permanently.
• Heat resistant to 120 degrees.
• All Table Tops and Bases in the Pablo range have a 2 year commercial warranty against manufacturer’s faults.
• Solid rubberwood timber table top.
• Made with fsc certified wood the mark of responsible forestry.
• Commercial grade lacquer coating.
• Flat, smooth surface.
• 30mm thick.
• Template screw hole markings for easy attachment to all Pablo bases.
• Supplied in their own box, for easy delivery & handling.
• Rubberwood table tops are also available in round and square.
• Timber table tops are also available in hardwood ash and walnut.
All prices include gst.